How to Download Google Video
Okay, it is just not fun to play video online with slow Internet connection – to have smooth video playback, the best way it is still downloading the whole clip locally and playback. However Google Video does not provide a link for one to download. The movie is played by Google Video Player, which is Online Flash FLV player.
New Method: The easiest method now to download google video is to use online video download service to expose the real URL.
- Go to Google Video and find a video.
- View the page source code and search for the keyword ‘googleplayer‘
- Copy and paste the videoUrl parameter (all of the characters after the keyword ‘videoUrl=’)
- It should output the actual URL on the broswer, copy and paste that URL onto your browser location bar again to download the FLV movie.
- Play it with a FLV Player.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook