The gigantic standard screwdriver is number 6 on my “Greatest Tools of All Time List.” But, it needs to be a Craftsman so that you can take advantage of that wonderful “no questions asked” tool replacement guarantee.
Here are a few of the greatest uses.
- Jamming through a stubborn oil filter
- Throwing to stick in the ground.
- Holding your dog leash pegged to the ground
- Cross jumping a starter
- Propping up your hood (but you need to put it near the spring)
What are your best uses?
Read the first 5 Greatest Tools of All Time List if you missed them:
- Greatest Tools #5: Zip Ties
- Greatest Tools #4: Margarine Tubs with Clear Lids
- Greatest Tools #3: WD-40
- Greatest Tools #2: Victorious Vise-Grip
- Greatest Tools #1: Duct Tape Revisited
Reg Adkins writes on behavior and the human experience at (elementaltruths.blogspot.com).Read full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook