Tim Matheson has some tips and tricks on making the airport security portion of your next journey a little easier to manage. The premise seems to be, “If you can easily explain what you’re carrying, it makes the ‘show and tell’ part easier to manage.”
- Make a list of what you’re taking and minimize.
- Categorize your belongings.
- Check as many bags as possible.
- Come one hour early, not two.
- Purchase tickets far in advance.
- Have proper ID at the ready.
Though nothing on the list is a revelation, the reasoning behind it all was interesting, and it might spark further additional add-on hacks. In fact, after you read Tim’s piece, come back and tell us what YOU would do to make the airport security part of your travel easier?
6 Ways to Make Airport Security Painless — [Technology Blog]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook