Michael Hyatt over Working Smart has a post on five rules for better PowerPoint presentations. Those five rules hit to the bulleye – The most important point for me is “less is more”. It reminds me keeping things simple in powerpoint presentation will decrease distractions and increase the concentration on the talk:
… So if we can’t outlaw it, at least we can regulate it and, hopefully, try to improve it. Here are my five rules for making more effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Rule #1: Don’t give PowerPoint center stage.
- Rule #2: Create a logical flow to your presentation.
- Rule #3: Make your presentation readable.
- Rule #4: Remember, less is more.
- Rule #5: Distribute a handout.
Read full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook