Last update: 2005/06/04
For an intensive crash course, I am going to share some of my collection of links that related to Email. Email can be a angry beast. Don’t attempt to use it before taming it. Starting by reading the essential list of email tips and dropping down notes ;). Feel free to comment and suggest any links that you got from your bookmark on this topic and I will add them if possible. Enjoy.
- Six setup to save time in email – My tips on processing email.
- 5 Quick E-mail Tips – Keith at To-Done sharing his email tips.
- Tips for Mastering E-mail Overload – Tips on how to handle loads of email by HBS Working Knowledge.
- My email diet – Merlin on his email processing
- The inbox makeover – “The key to managing these important messages is to evaluate each one for the response it requires and then quickly convert that evaluation into action.”
- Tickling email in Outlook – Using “Tickle” file system from GTD to handling email in Outlook.
- Gmail Mouse Hack – A demo of how to map gmail shortcuts to mouse buttons.
- GTD with Gmail Whitepaper – Intergating GTD system into Gmail.
- Tickling with FutureMail – A “Tickle” system for FutureMail.
- Chunking Your Inbox – Bert on his email processing method.
- Managing Incoming E-mail: What Every User Needs to Know – “A 35-page report showing how to manage incoming e-mail.”
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content