Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Envision Success - Example from IBM Founder Tom Watson Sr
Alvin Soon, the Life Coaches Blogger, has written an great article on IBM founder, Tom Watson Sr. He uses NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) to model his internal strategy for success, and he identifies 5 steps to create success:
- See your desired outcome as already achieved.
- Ask yourself how you would act, what you would say, how you would walk, how you would handle problems, etc. once you’ve achieved this outcome. See the answer in your mind’s eye.
- See yourself acting in those ways in your life now, and begin to do it.
- At the end of the day mentally see how you acted that day in the way you wanted.
- Now see when you didn’t act the way wanted, and see yourself acting differently, in the way you want, in the future.
Envision Success like IBM Founder Tom Watson Sr – [Lifehack.Community – Alvin Soon]
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.