I believe the merits of duct tape should be shouted from the mountaintops. The longer I live the more uses I find for this invaluable resource.
Here is a list of my favorite few.
- Securing computer cables.
- It is great for splicing wires because it is wider and more sturdy than black electrical tape.
- Emergency luggage patch.
- Repairing and marking your guitar case.
- Hide a key under your fender.
- Emergency hose repair.
- Holding the batteries in your remote control.
- Tape an extra desk key under your desk.
- Remove those long ear hairs the come with middle age (ouch!).
Extra bonus. Add a few years to that favorite book by re-enforcing the ragged binding.
What are your favorite uses?
Reg Adkins writes on behavior and the human experience at (elementaltruths.blogspot.com).