At Oprah.com, financial experts David Bach, Jean Chatzky and Glinda Bridgforth offer a step-by-step action plan to help you get rid of your debt. The plan has 8 steps, and they concentrate on calculating your essential costs and cut back your excess costs – and stick to your spending plan! It is all about save what you got to free yourself from financial problem sooner:
- Step 1: How much debt do you really have?
- Step 2: Track your spending and find extra money to pay down debt
- Step 3: Learn to play the credit card game
- Step 4: Stop spending
- Step 5: Create a monthly spending plan
- Step 6: Take big steps to grow your income
- Step 7: Prioritize your debts and raise your credit score
- Step 8: Understand your spending issues…and save!
Oprah’s Debt Diet: Step by Step Action Plan – [Oprah.com]
Set a goal for yourself
"Some people say money is evil, but I don't agree. If I manage it well and make good use of it, it'll only make my life better."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook