Some of us work from the net and when, for whatever reason, the connection is lost for longer than 5 minutes, frustration can reach boiling points.
But don’t let that stop you from being productive! Let’s get done some of those PC-related things we usually neglect to get around to.
Here’s a handy list of five things you can do while you’ve got some time off from the internet while on the computer.
1. Clean out and categorize your bookmarks.
2. Delete programs you don’t use.
3. Unplug your PC, take the cover off and clean out the dust.
4. Write your next blog post.
5. Run any maintenance programs you don’t have auto-scheduled.
Check out the full post at the link below; and while you’re at it, what are some of your suggestions for productive downtime?
Five Things To Do With A PC When You Have No Internet Connection – [SpeakingFreely]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook