I’m sure there are variations on this site, but I like Paul’s nifty little application. Plop in birthday month, day, and year, and get back heaps of information about your birthday. Here’s some facts about mine:
- You are 1,140,004,018 seconds old.
- The date of Rosh Hashanah in the year of your birth was Thursday, 1 October 1970.
- You were born in the Chinese year of the Dog.
- The date of Mardi Gras on your birth year was Tuesday 10 February 1970.
- The Julian calendar date of your birth is 2440684.5.
- You like long walks on the beach. (Kidding!)
But then, the hack becomes this: take that information and put the choicest bits into a custom card, maybe something you make via WinkFlash or Snapfish, or whatever Kodak renamed Ofoto, and post some of the details in the “innards” part of the card.
Voila! People love getting little factoid things about their birthday, and you’ve just put this together with just a little effort.
Wanna go one up? Take the information and dump it into a .jpg format, and have that printed on a T-shirt.
Birthday Calculator – [Paul Sadowski]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on FacebookRead full content