It comes to my attention of a blog post – Rob Sanheim talks about his friends’ misconceptions on his working from home style. Comments like:
- Oh, you must watch your kids/pets/tv/chia pet all day, then, right?
- You have less distractions.
- You can work whenever you want.
- You can save a ton on tax deductions!
- OMG!! Working from home must be like heaven on earth
Some of you who work from home may yell – “No way! It is not totally true. There are hard times.”
I am interested – has anyone heard any interesting misconceptions on your working style and environment at home? How did you respond?
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook