Emurse is a web tool where you can create, send and share your resume on the web. If you want to create a new professional resume for your job hunting, you can use Emurse’s create option to edit your resume online. If you already have a resume, you can upload to it, use this service to keep track of your job hunting status, or even give you an option to host your resume online – publicly or with password-protected:
* Create resumes using expert advice and an easy to use builder
* Style your resumes and download in DOC, PDF, RTF, ODT, HTML or Text
* Manage multiple resumes.Make changes simply and easily
* Send your resume out via email, fax or ground.
* Track where you’ve sent each resume, online or off.
* Stay on top with reminders, updates and thank you notes.
* Create a resume webpage, http://yourname.emurse.com
* Sync your resume with leading job hunting sites
* Create resume sharing groups with friends and co-workers
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook