All-in-One Sidebar Extension for Firefox
- Toolbar buttons for all sidebars (customizing toolbar palette)
- Dropdown menu in the sidebar header to access all installed sidebars (which means, that all sidebar extensions are supported)
- Special Support for CookieCuller, Translation Panel, Scrapbook, Sage and GrepSidebar
- New WebPanel sidebar – open a website in the Sidebar (with context menu entry)
- Almost complete customizable toolbar – use the context menu of the toolbar. Please use Toolbar Enhancements if you need full customization for arranging buttons or add new buttons. Follow these steps to do this:
- right click on a firefox toolbar and choose “Customize…”
- create a new toolbar and call it AIOS
- drag & drop the buttons of your choice onto the toolbar
- open the context menu of the new toolbar and choose the options you like
- after the restart of Firefox the original toolbar is replaced by the new one.
- Show/hide the toolbar, the sidebar switch on the edge of the browser window, the sidebars menubutton and the sidebar close button – use the context menu of the sidebar header
- Save last open sidebar (no problems with uninstall like in other extensions)
- New features in Bookmarks & History sidebar
- open/close all foldersAdvertisingAdvertising
- a feature that causes other open bookmark and history folders to close themself, when you open a new one (same behavior as in MSIE, but it only works when you click on a folder name, not on the "+ signs")
- New features of Downloads sidebar
- slim downloads list
- downloads counter in the sidebar header
- grab embedded flash animations, movies, music, etc. (in the tools menu and with context menu entry)
- New features of Extension/Themes sidebar
- slim extension/themes list
- alphabetically sorted extension/theme list
- extensions/themes counter in the sidebar header
- install new extensions (several at one time!)/themes
- tools menu with links to download extensions/themes
(The filter is saved between sessions. There is also a list of up to ten permanent filters. To add a filter to that list, confirm it with [Enter]. Click with the right mouse button on an entry to remove it.
- new toolbar with the filter field, a delete button and a tools menu
Other Extra Features
- Move up a level in site with the GoUp Button. Allow you to open a list of upper levels by clicking the dropmarker.
- Makes the Stop and Reload button behave like a single one (as in Safari). When the user can stop, you get a Stop button, otherwise you get a Reload button.
- Allow you to switch the Find Bar on or off with Ctrl-F shortcut (instead of having to manually close it).AdvertisingAdvertising
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook