Heidi Miller is a professional trade show presenter, a business that requires you to meet and connect with all different types of people. The business, like many businesses, runs on human interaction skills. Here, Heidi tells us how to build relationships and sustain them using these highlights:
- Send a handwritten thank-you note. (sound famililar?)
- Send a thank-you gift.
- Produce an email newsletter.
- Call clients for “thinking of you” check-ins.
- Send holiday cards.
- Send the best clients holiday gifts.
- Give referrals of their products and services often.
- And work the hell out of search engine optimization (my words).
Read the rest of what Heidi has to say, as well as several other great posts at her site, Talk it UP!
8 Tips for Relationship Building – [Talk it Up!]