In an article called The First Year: 7 Lessons Learned, James Archer from Forty Media talks about what he has learned about running a business. They are some good tips:
- Lesson 1: Don’t forget to plan for success.
- Lesson 2: Don’t let the Good keep you from the Great.
- Lesson 3: Don’t deliver junk.
- Lesson 4: Long hours? Poor project management.
- Lesson 5: Buy good stuff.
- Lesson 6: Get involved
- Lesson 7: Remember the point.
Especially Lesson 4, I see a lot of people who running their own business has long hours, and never feel they are doing enough. James gave a lot of good indications why you may do that and suggested a well managed project should be fitted into 40 hours per week.
The First Year: 7 Lessons Learned – [Strange Brand]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook