DealHack has a guide on how to buy the best computer for the lowest price. Because Dell allows you to configure yous system specifications, you may fall into the trap on buying something that you don’t really need. There are five quick ways that DealHack suggests:
- Buy one step below top-of-the-line.
- Decide your needs before you configure.
- Make the best use of coupon codes.
- Buy and install additional memory yourself.
- Buy online, not over the phone.
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook