One of the rising blogger, Dave Cheong, has a good article on how to stay focused at work. I agree, sometimes it is difficult to stay focused in office environment – hallway chatters, and shoulder tapping distractions etc. Dave gives it all and provides 18 ways to stay focused. Here’s a few:Read full content
- Write out a daily task list and plan your day.
- Allocate time slots colleagues can interrupt you.
- Apply time boxing.
- Setup filters in your email.
- Listen to the right types of music.
- Fill up a water bottle.
- Use shortcuts on your computer.
18 Ways to Stay Focused at Work – [Dave Cheong]
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook