Men’s Health Magazine has 18 tricks to help your body on different situations. Things like what sort of stuff helps when you got burn, how to ease the pain during an injection and toothache, and how to wake yourself up. Those are little bit and pieces things that you can do in those situations and only involve a tidy effort. It is good to remember them:
- If your throat tickles, scratch your ear!
- Experience supersonic hearing!
- Overcome your most primal urge!
- Feel no pain!
- Clear your stuffed nose!
- Fight fire without water!
- Cure your toothache without opening your mouth!
- Make burns disappear!
- Stop the world from spinning!
- Unstitch your side!
- Stanch blood with a single finger!
- Make your heart stand still!
- Thaw your brain!
- Prevent near-sightedness!
- Wake the dead!
- Impress your friends!
- Breathe underwater!
- Read minds!
All of the tips are pretty interesting, but this is the best for me:
… Experience supersonic hearing! If you’re stuck chatting up a mumbler at a cocktail party, lean in with your right ear. It’s better than your left at following the rapid rhythms of speech, according to researchers at the UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine. If, on the other hand, you’re trying to identify that song playing softly in the elevator, turn your left ear toward the sound. The left ear is better at picking up music tones.
I am going to find chance to find try this! Which hack do you like?
18 Tricks to Teach Your Body – [Men's Health]