146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health
October 4 by Leon Ho 38 Shares | Lifestyle, Uncategorized
A lifestyle related post. This is a shocking list to show 146 reasons why sugar isn’t good for the health. In case you want to know how found out all those information , they have referenced all of the sources at the bottom of the page for you to assert. Citing couple of reasons:
1. Sugar can suppress the immune system.
2. Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
3. Sugar can cause hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.
4. Sugar can produce a significant rise in triglycerides.
5. Sugar contributes to the reduction in defense against bacterial infection (infectious diseases).
6. Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function, the more sugar you eat the more elasticity and function you loose.
7. Sugar reduces high density lipoproteins.
8. Sugar leads to chromium deficiency.
9 Sugar leads to cancer of the ovaries.
10. Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose.
11. Sugar causes copper deficiency.
12. Sugar interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium.
13. Sugar can weaken eyesight.
14. Sugar raises the level of a neurotransmitters: dopamine, serotonin, and norepinephrine.
15. Sugar can cause hypoglycemia.
146 Reasons Why Sugar Is Ruining Your Health – [Nancy Appleton]