Many of us worry about privacy or personal data – if you do, you should spend a bit efforts to protect them. A blog called ICWT: In Corruption We Trust introduces 13 ways to protect your privacy. They are painless and easy to perform and could effectively protect your privacy. Take several and implement them:Read full content
- Don’t Use Your Middle Initial.
- Get a Non-Published Telephone Number.
- Get a P.O. Box and Use It.
- Print Only Your Name and Address on Checks.
- Disable the RFID Chip in Your Passport.
- Buy Your Stamps and Mail Your Packages at the Counter.
- Use Prepaid Calling Cards.
- Avoid Filing Change of Address Orders with USPS.
- Safeguard Personal Information Online.
- Call the OneCall OptOut Number.
- Use Private Phone to Protect Privacy in Online Auctions.
- OptOut of the Databases of Many Online Data Vendors.
Do you have other ways to safeguard your privacy?
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook