Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say?
I asked a number of different people what advice they would give their younger selves. The responses are unedited below and are directly from responders to this question:
- You could run into anyone from your past in your future. Don’t be stupid.
- Take more vacations…
- Set some goals so we can have a better life. We are much smarter than we think we are so stop second guessing yourself. Follow your instincts. We will get through anything and everything that life throws at us so don’t despair.
- Don’t be so afraid of commitment. Sometimes it’s the thing you’re most scared of is the same thing that will end up setting you free.
- Don’t be stupid. College is all about setting yourself up for the future.
- Just tell her that you love her.
- College degree!!!!!
- Enjoy life.
- Don’t sweat the little things and don’t worry about things you can’t control. Everything will happen the way it’s supposed to.
- Look around once in a while… sometimes what you need has been right under your nose the entire time.
- Trust your intuition more.
- Be patient and don’t rush things!
- Don’t worry about things so much.
- Don’t smoke cigarettes.
- Learn how to handle your finances better.
- No matter how you feel today, get up, dress up and show up.
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.