Original Source – Zen Pencils
How can we get what we want? The book Simpleologycontains five laws to help you get what you want:
- The Law of Straight Lines: The shortest path between two points is a straight line. If you want to get a particular result, take the fastest and most direct route. Don’t add any extra steps.
- The Law of Clear Vision: In order to hit a target, you need tosee it clearly. You must have a clear vision of exactly what you want in order to get it.
- The Law of Focused Attention: In order to hit a target, you must focus sufficient attention on it until you hit it.
- The Law of Focused Energy: In order to accomplish something you must focus sufficient energy on it until you have done so.
- The Inescapability of Action/Reaction: There are two things from which you can never escape: action and reaction.
All these laws are useful. After spending some time to ponder them, I think we can summarize them into three basic steps you should do to get your desire with the least effort:
Set a goal for yourself
Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook