Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
Ask The Entrepreneurs: How to Battle Your Inbox While on Vacation
Ask The Entrepreneurs is a regular series where members of those involved in the Young Entrepreneur Council are asked a single question that aims to help Lifehack readers level up their own lives, whether in a area of management, communication, business or life in general.
Here’s the question posed in this edition of Ask The Entrepreneurs:
Work email on vacation: do you do it? When is it time to tune out?
1. Guilty As Charged!
– Erin Blaskie, BSETC
2. Admittedly Always On
– Doreen Bloch, Poshly Inc.
3. Vacation Responder Is Key
– Nathalie Lussier, Nathalie Lussier Media
4. Regular Checks Necessary
– Caitlin McCabe, Real Bullets Branding
5. Sorry, Entrepreneurs
– Eric Bahn, Beat The GMAT
6. Hire Someone for That!
– Christian Springub, Jimdo
7. Live Your Vacation
– Louis Lautman, Young Entrepreneur Society
8. Yes, With a Caveat
– Sean Ogle, Location 180, LLC
9. Leaving Is Not an Option
– Warren Jolly, Affiliate Marketing
10. Compartmentalize Your Life
– Brooks Kincaid, Imprint Energy
11. It’s Part of the Job
– Alexandra Levit, Inspiration at Work
12. Entrepreneurial Escape
– Kevin Tighe II, INFLITE
(Photo credit: Man in Red Shirt on Lakeshore via Shutterstock)
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.