Longing for simpler days? Well, you could join a monestary or a hippie commune where life, or you could just focus on making your real life simplier on a day by day basis. If you aren’t ready to run away from society just yet, 9 rules for a simpler day can help you remove a little of the chaos from your every day existence. The basics of their rules involve:
- Knowing what’s important.
- Vizualizing the perfect day.
- Saying “no” to extra commitments
- Limiting your tasks.
- Carving out distraction-free time.
- Slowing down.
- Mindfully single-tasking.
- Batching smaller tasks and then letting go.
- Creating space between.
By following these easy rules on a daily basis, you’ll not only have simpler days, but you’ll have a less chaotic life and feel a lot less stress overall.
Stop taking so much notice of how you feel: 10 simple ways to save yourself from messing up your life
Set a Goal For Yourself
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook