We all know what it’s like to be in a relationship- the ups, the downs, the in-between. Hopefully you know what it’s like to find your best friend in your significant other. Here are 12 sure fire ways to tell if you’re one of the lucky ones!
1. You spend a good portion of time playfully groping each other….in public.
No facial change, because this is normal.
2. You have stopped caring about what you look like around them.
They may have seen you at your best, but they have definitely seen you at your worst.
some mornings are worse than others…..
3. You have each other’s back
….No matter the situation
4. Staying in with them is more fun than most people’s Friday night.
5. You can communicate through facial expressions alone.
no matter how crazy the two of you are.
6. You really do finish each others sentences…
And typically high five afterwards
7. You have many inside jokes others could never begin to understand… and there’s a good chance you have a handshake as well.
only practice can make it this perfect.
8. You know without words when they are having a bad day, and exactly what to do about it.
Because if you can’t make them laugh, no one can
9. You know everything about each other, and you’re still together.
I wouldn’t give up on that either
10. Pants are over-rated when the two of you are just hanging out, and not always in a sexual way… you’re just that comfortable around them.
No pants are the best pants
11. You have shows you MUST watch together, and know the consequences of watching them without the other person.
Pretty much sums it up
12. You are pretty much attached at the hip- not in a weird controlling way – but simply because there is no one you would rather spend your time with – they just get you.
Every Damn Day. Forever and Ever
Set a goal for yourself
"It's never easy to be a parent. But it'll pay off in the end. And I'm going to try my best."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook