12 True Signs You’ve Found Your Best Friend in Your Significant Other
We all know what it’s like to be in a relationship- the ups, the downs, the in-between. Hopefully you know what it’s like to find your best friend in your significant other. Here are 12 sure fire ways to tell if you’re one of the lucky ones!
1. You spend a good portion of time playfully groping each other….in public.
No facial change, because this is normal.
2. You have stopped caring about what you look like around them.
They may have seen you at your best, but they have definitely seen you at your worst.
some mornings are worse than others…..
3. You have each other’s back
….No matter the situation
4. Staying in with them is more fun than most people’s Friday night.
because you two are equally mature.
5. You can communicate through facial expressions alone.
no matter how crazy the two of you are.
6. You really do finish each others sentences…
And typically high five afterwards
7. You have many inside jokes others could never begin to understand… and there’s a good chance you have a handshake as well.
only practice can make it this perfect.
8. You know without words when they are having a bad day, and exactly what to do about it.
Because if you can’t make them laugh, no one can
9. You know everything about each other, and you’re still together.
I wouldn’t give up on that either
10. Pants are over-rated when the two of you are just hanging out, and not always in a sexual way… you’re just that comfortable around them.