Did you have a bad day? We do understand that going through a bad day is a really normal thing, but we still need a bit of encouragement from day to day to keep us moving. These famous quotes can light up your day, and hopefully your life because they remind you that the best is just yet to come and the worst things you have come across make you a better man.Read full content
1. If you want to change, you have to be willing to be uncomfortable.
2. Enjoy life now. This is not a rehearsal.
3. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
4. Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them. (Want to collect this quote?)
5. Life is never easy for those who dream.
6. If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.
7. Failure is simply an opportunity to begin again.
8. Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you. But if you turn your attention to other things
9. The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday. (Like to see this quote always?)
10. Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing.
11. Walk away from anything or anyone who takes away from your joy. Life is too short to put up with fools.
12. Because if you keep hope alive, it will keep you alive.
The simplest sentences could have huge meaning; a little sparkle from these quotes could brighten your day. If you would like to see the quotes when you open your eyes every morning, I’d recommend you have the quotes stuck on your bedroom wall. Cheers!
Want to be more positive? 11 Tips for Maintaining your Positive Attitude
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook