Welcome Lifehack.org Readers! I appreciate your stay here and I hoped you enjoy this site and the information it provides. I am going to tell you – I love to work on Lifehack.org – however it still cannot eliminate the fact that it consumes a fair chunk of time from me on working on the site (Read the article Save Time and Add Value with Audio Books – Part 1 for my estimation). I started to consider this as my night-shift and my girlfriend has started to jealous about lifehack.org. She thinks I spend more time with lifehack.org than her.
If you are a regular reader and find this site’s daily news and articles on lifehack, productivity and other useful stuff valuable in any way, consider these numbers of ways to support this site.
- Some of the links here are affiliate links. So support lifehack.org by purchasing and subscribing through those links like Amazon.
- Donate couple of dollars through PayPal
- Email me and tell me how you enjoyed the site.
- Point us any news/articles that interested you. Submit any article you have written which related the topics. Or even email me a sentence to prove to my girlfriend that my time is not wasted for helping a lot of people out there.
- Use comment a lot to talk and help out other readers.
- Join Lifehack.Community (free registration) and posts your small posts and lead a discussion. Help out new user in the community.
- If you got a site, link to lifehack.org, or its posts and tell your friend you enjoyed it.
- If you don’t have a site, tell your friend directly through email and share them the posts.
Nevertheless, I appreciate your visits on the site! Remember to subscribe to the RSS feed so that you won’t miss out any good posts! Thank you for your support!
We welcome you to contribute writings or posts to lifehack.org. Lifehack.org is a high traffic blog so your writings will be ensured to be read by thousands of readers everyday. By contributing the work on lifehack.org, it will grant lifehack.org, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully sub-licensable, commercial, non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, translate, adapt, publish, create derivative works therefrom transmit, distribute, perform, display and delete such Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate such Content in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed.