Thank you for printing our article. Explore Lifehack for similar articles to help you improve your life.
5 Best Websites For Your House-Hunting Project
Are you still tormenting over your house hunting project?
Can’t find an estate agent to sell your home?
The process of buying and selling homes can be quite complicated especially for first time sellers and buyers. There’s a lot to take in consideration, like finding a professional realtor, doing a pre-listing home inspection, and handling confusing mortgage applications. Thankfully, the web brings us efficient solutions for our problems. If before it was hard to find a trusted real estate agent to sell your house for you, now it’s as easy as clicking a button on your computer. The following are some of the best websites to help you buy and sell properties online.
One of the leading real estate and rental websites, Zillow enthusiastically brings consumers reliable data, knowledge and inspiration in their home search. Using the homepage, you can choose over “Buy”, “Rent”, “Sell“ or “Zestimate” and enter a location for the property you want. The site has a massive data of homes to choose from, complete with real estate advice forums and home design ideas.
- Detailed Search– Available houses for sale or rent are displayed through every search along with the price, number of bed and baths, square meters and the date it was sold in market.
- Agent Finder – Using the agent finder you can browse through zillow’s available agents and find one that fits your price and your home. Clicking through the agent’s name will direct you to his profile where his experience, ratings, reviews and contact details are displayed.
One of the largest real estate sites, Trulia offers an expansive database of local listings, home, apartment and real estate properties for sale and rent. Trulia, a fully owned subsidiary of the Zillow group, has more than 4.5 million unique visitors per month, and is one of the most used real estate site.
- Awesome Local Data Visualization – Trulia has a comprehensive visual map of your property giving you data about the nearest businesses, schools and crime rate near your area. Other features of the map include: population, home types, and price history.
- Blog – Trulia’s blog offers a rich source of information and entertainment along with guides, tips and local news on real estate.
Realtor.com is the National Association of Realtor’s official site. It is operated by Move, Inc. Every 15 minutes, 90 percent of the listings are refreshed from the Multiple Listing Services. Realtor has many features like price check, and advice articles that guide you to the complicated home buying process.
- Realtor Calculators – Realtor offers helpful on site calculators that let you compute your mortgage, home affordability, rent vs. buy calculator and refinance calculators. These calculators help home searchers handle their finance systematically.
At first, Redfin might look like a typical home search site like Zillow or Realtor.com. However, Redfin offers more than home search; Redfin specializes as a real estate brokerage. It works with its own agents and support staff to help customers find their dream houses and close loans.
- Street View – With the use of 3D technology, users can browse and get a virtual street view of their house location.
- Customer-Focused – At Redfin, they prioritize customer satisfaction. Their clients are all surveyed, and each real estate agent is reviewed. Redfin claims to put customer’s value first before anything. They promise savings, and a wiser investment.
Move.com lets you search according to the property you want. Using the search feature you can look for properties according to the number of bed, baths as well as price range you want. Using the advanced search setting you can customize your search even more and look for properties in your desired state.
- Learning Center – Move.com guides users in the complicated process of moving. They give lots of valuable tips and advice like decorating your apartment, apartment search tip, finance budgeting, and settling in after move.
Buying or selling homes doesn’t have to be complicated. With proper research, careful planning, and the help of a good real estate company, you can find the house of your dreams. Good luck!
© 2005 - 2018 Lifehack · All Rights Reserved.