All of us have a dream that we want to accomplish, irrespective of how big or small it is. For success, it is important to set goals that motivate you. When a goal is set, achieving it becomes a matter of happiness.
Have you ever thought that if someone would help you fulfill and accomplish your dreams, they would become so much easier? Now, you must be wondering who could help you out in doing so—or maybe it’s a matter of what rather than who. What if an online platform could assist you in accomplishing your dreams?
Task-management tools like Trello and Asana are meant to manage short to-do lists and are proficient for routine jobs. But in real life, a project normally lasts for months and sometimes even a whole year. This calls upon the need to employ a tool with the ability to manage and tackle plans easily—a tool that can tackle dynamic and long-term schedules and focus on to-dos that are due in short periods of time.
In practical terms, while working on a long-term project, things gradually change with changes in time and this eventually affects the planning and implementation process.
Let’s understand this with the help of an example. Suppose, you want to start a salon business and you wonder what to do next and how to manage daily tasks on time. Relax; all you need to do is log on to Quire.
Follow these four easy steps.
1. Empty your ideas into one place anytime.
Once you have a dream, you’d probably like to accomplish it as soon as possible. When you are ready and have a big picture of what your business will be like, empty all your ideas here.
Start with innovative ideas that you have in your mind. Chances are that you might want to expand and improvise the services. For example: Introducing new hair-care services that include both cosmetic and natural treatment packages.
2. Break your ideas down into small to-dos.
When you have all your ideas ready, you can break them down into smaller action items, and you’ll see your to-dos drafted in an organized manner.
- Selection of hair care products for starting up new package
- Find out authorized dealer for organic products
- Contact dealers for inquiry
- Finalize products
- Schedule staff according to appointments
- Assign staff to facial treatment
- Assign staff to hair cut
- Assign staff to hair wash
- Assign staff to hair color
- Prepare weekly roster of staff
- Prepare list of staff available for the upcoming week
- Name staff on leave
3. Select and delegate your most recent to-dos.
Next, you can set due dates, assignees, priority, etc. for the tasks, identify those that you think are most critical and pick out those that should be done soon.
- You have to decide the products/brands to be used for newly introduced hair care services in the salon
- You have to look for a dealer/store from where these products are available at a most reasonable price
- Promote the services and available packages and book appointments in advance.
By picking out tasks repeatedly, you can see yourself move closer and closer to your dream, while making sure you’re staying on the right track.
4. Complete your to-dos one by one.
Now, when you have a clear-cut idea about what tasks you should work on first, including what services to be offered, what products to be used, what staff uniform to be worn, etc., focus on doing them in the order of priority and importance.
With a balanced and flexible to-do list, you can focus on just a few tasks each day or week. Start completing them one by one and you will see your dreams come true in the end.
Time plays an important part in everything we do. Quire helps you accomplish all your goals and dreams efficiently in a time saving manner. All you need to do is capture your ideas, break them down into small steps, pick out the most critical ones one time after another and focus on completing them one by one and voila, your dreams become reality!Read full content
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook