Day 7 challenge is to finish eating at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
How to do it?
One of the main reasons people eat at night is they don’t eat enough during the day. To reduce the want to eat before bed,
- Eat small meals every 3 hours throughout the day and keep your body burning.
- Keep all junk food out of your house.
- Form a habit of not eating after a certain time (if you go to bed at 10 pm stop eating every night at 8 pm)
- Do your workouts in the morning.
- Eat protein, healthy fats and lots of vegetables at supper time.
Why it matters?
- Not eating before bed allows our body’s natural sleeping metabolism to help us burn fat while we sleep.
- Eating before bed can have negative effects on our sleep quality.
- If you stop eating 2 hours before bed, you will feel lighter, less bloated, have increased weight loss, better sleeps and more energy.
That’s the end but…
Make these 7 eating habits your unbreakable routine. It is a great way to improve your health and can be just a few small changes away. One last tip is to keep a food journal. It will help guide you with your daily goals through accountability. Baby steps make it liveable!
If you want to revise habits days before…
Any questions about achieving this goal? Ask Lifehack Experts now
You will get notification soon if your question gets an answerCheck out more questions
Congratulations For Completing This Goal
That’s a great step forward to be a "better me". Don't lose the good momentum! Keep going and kickstart your next goals!