Day 5 challenge is to make a conscious choice to eat slowly.
How to do it?
- Clock yourself while you eat. Try to designate a block of time to eat, and only eat. If you are reading or watching TV, you are not paying attention to the food you put into your mouth.
- After each bite, place your fork back on the plate. You will be forced to slow down automatically.
- Chew your food thoroughly before your next bite. The better you chew, the better your system can process the food you’ve ingested.
Why it matters?
- Lose weight. A growing number of studies confirm that just by eating slower, you’ll consume fewer calories.
- Enjoy your food. Make your meals a gastronomic pleasure, not a thing you do rushed, between stressful events.
- Better digestion. If you eat slower, you’ll chew your food better, which leads to better digestion.
- Less stress. Eating slowly, and paying attention to our eating, can be a great form of mindfulness exercise.
If you want to revise habits days before…
Any questions about achieving this goal? Ask Lifehack Experts now
Your question is submitted
Something Wrong! Please Try again later
Invalid email or empty question!
You will get notification soon if your question gets an answerCheck out more questions
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook