Let’s get started with something easy for your first day of challenge!
Day 1 challenge is to drink 8 glasses of water.
How to do it?
- Make drinking water a part of your daily routine. For example, have a glass of water when you wake up and before you go to bed.
- Make your water more visible, better to be available on your working desk, so you remember to have a glass whenever you see it.
- Get a decent water bottle that you like, so you’ll take it with you everywhere.
- Create a few alarms set to go off throughout the day and when one goes off drink a big glass of water.
- Drink water every time before you eat. It’ll help your stomach and intestine digest better, keep you hydrated, and even curb your hunger.
Why it matters?
- Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight.
- It is important for removing waste from your body through urination, bowel movements, and perspiration.
- When you don’t have enough water, dehydration comes out to play. You will experience
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Headaches and dizziness
- Dry skin
Check-in Your Progress Now
Hard work pays off. Keep going!
Just did it
Any questions about achieving this goal? Ask Lifehack Experts now
You will get notification soon if your question gets an answerCheck out more questions