Let’s get started with something easy for your first day of challenge!
Day 1 challenge is to drink 8 glasses of water.
How to do it?
- Make drinking water a part of your daily routine. For example, have a glass of water when you wake up and before you go to bed.
- Make your water more visible, better to be available on your working desk, so you remember to have a glass whenever you see it.
- Get a decent water bottle that you like, so you’ll take it with you everywhere.
- Create a few alarms set to go off throughout the day and when one goes off drink a big glass of water.
- Drink water every time before you eat. It’ll help your stomach and intestine digest better, keep you hydrated, and even curb your hunger.
Why it matters?
- Water is your body’s principal chemical component and makes up about 60 percent of your body weight.
- It is important for removing waste from your body through urination, bowel movements, and perspiration.
- When you don’t have enough water, dehydration comes out to play. You will experience
- Dry mouth
- Low blood pressure
- Headaches and dizziness
- Dry skin