10 Inspirational Quotes From Yoda In Star Wars You Need To Know
If you are crazy about Star Wars movies like me, I bet you are totally mesmerized by the legendary Grand Jedi Master, Yoda. He was created by George Lucas and made the first appearance in “The Empire Strikes Back” in 1980. Yoda was only 26 inches tall, more than 900 years old and a member of an unknown species. He was widely known for his remarkable power, unique personality, a far more intuitive knowledge and a keen sense of awareness.
As the greatest Jedi Master of the Jedi Order, Yoda influenced generations of Jedi with enlightened advices. By providing guidance and sage wisdom, he was the driving force behind the heroes like Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi. Yoda’s most important apprentice was probably Luke Skywalker, whom he trained to become the future of the Jedi. Yoda would time to time rigorously test his trainees to mental and physical extremes and yet he was humble and gentle. His students often strongly disagreed with him at first, but gradually came to understand his insights.
So, here we go. Below is handful of my favorite quotes amongst his many famous phrases from Star Wars films. You may ponder, share his words of wisdom, learn from them and apply them to your own life. You will for sure discover his profound wisdom in each quote which will start transforming your everyday life. Now, read on!
- “Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealously. The shadow of greed, that is.” – Revenge of the Sith
- “You will know when you are calm, at peace. Passive. A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack.” – The Phantom Menace
- “Do or do not. There is no try” – The Empire Strikes Back
- “Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.” – Attack of the Clones
- “Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship.” – The Empire Strikes Back
- “Ready are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained. A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. All his life has he looked away…to the future, to the horizon. Never his mind on where he. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh. Excitement. Heh. A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless.” – The Empire Strikes Back
- “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” – In Revenge of the Sith
- “That is why you fail.” – The Empire Strikes Back
- “Do not assume anything Obi-Wan. Clear your mind must be if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot.” – Attack of the Clones
- “Yes, a Jedi’s strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side, Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi-Wan’s apprentice.” – The Empire Strike Back
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook