1. They’re aware of their own emotions.
2. They can read the emotions of others from a mile away.
3. They know how to use emotions to their benefit.
4. They are successful at managing their own emotions.
5. They weigh the pros and cons of the situation.
6. They consult other leaders, mentors, or advisors on their team.
7. They’re big-picture thinkers.
8. They know when to walk away.
9. They don’t let fear or uncertainty stop them.
10. They love learning.
Featured photo credit: Sarah Cimino via imcreator.com
Set a goal for yourself
"Failure is unavoidable in our lives. But if I can learn something from it every time, the chance of success will only increase."Add To My Goal
Love this article? Share it with your friends on Facebook